Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY):A Step towards Eradicating Financial Untouchability
Financial Inclusion, Financial Untouchability, Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojans (PMJDY), Economic Development, Financial Economics, Development Planning and Policy
G21, O16, R51
Paper Submission Date: June 6, 2015 ; Paper sent back for Revision : December 6, 2015 ; Paper Acceptance Date : December 20 , 2015.
- Chavan, P. (2007). Access to bank credit: Implications for Dalit Rural Households. Economic and Political Weekly, 42(31), 3219-3224.
- Chowhan, S. S., & Pande, J. C. (2014). Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana: A giant leap towards financial inclusion. International Journal of Research in Management & Business Studies, 1(4), 19-22.
- Dasgupta, R. (2009). Two approaches to financial inclusion. Economic and Political Weekly, 44(26/27), 41-44.
- Deepa, V. (2014). Spreading financial literacy in rural India: An overview of HDFC Bank's Initiative in Kerala. European Journal of Applied Social Sciences Research, 1(2), 101-105.
- Dev, S. M. (2006). Financial inclusion: Issues and challenges. Economic and Political Weekly, 41(41), 4310-4313.
- Goel, J., & Goel, R. (2015). Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY): An innovative scheme for financial inclusion in India. Research Journal of Social Science and Management, 4(9), 311-317.
- Jerold, V. A. (2008). Financial inclusion and literacy in India - A critical study. Indian Journal of Finance, 2 (4), 25-33. doi:10.17010/ijf/2008/v2i4/71663
- Kamath, R. (2007). Financial inclusion vis-à-vis social banking. Economic and Political Weekly, 42(15), 1334-1335.
- Kaur, H., & Singh, K. N. (2015). Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY): a leap towards financial inclusion in India. International Journal of Emerging Research in Management &Technology, 4 (1), 25-29.
- Kumar, M., & Mishra, K. (2015). Dwindling levels of financial inclusion: An exploratory study in Lucknow, India. Journal of Business Management & Social Science Research, 4(1), 39-44.
- Kuri, P. K., & Laha, A. (2011). Determinants of financial inclusion: A study of some selected Districts of West Bengal, India. Indian Journal of Finance, 5(8), 29-36. doi:10.17010/ijf/2011/v5i8/72491
- Mahadeva, M. (2009). Understanding financial abandoning from a micro perspective: Policy responses to promote inclusion in India. Saving and Development, 33 (4), 405-30.
- Mehar, L. (2014). Financial inclusion in India. Innovative Journal of Business and Management, 3(4), 42-46.
- Rao, K. G. K. S. (2007). Financial inclusion: An introspection. Economic and Political Weekly, 42 (5), 355-360.
- Shahid, A., & Singh, T. (2015). Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana: A vehicle for financial inclusion. Indian Journal of Economic Development, 11 (2), 499-508.
- Siddik, M. N. A., Sun, G., & Kabiraj, S. (2015). Financial inclusion and its determinants: A Study of Bangladesh. Indian Journal of Finance, 9 (6), 7-29. doi:10.17010//2015/v9i6/70988
- Srivastava, S., & Malhotra, S. (2015). A sustainable development of the Indian economy with special reference to Jan Dhan Yojana and Pahal Scheme. Prabandhan: Indian Journal of Management, 8 (9), 24-34. DOI: 10.17010/pijom/2015/v8i9/77190
- Verma, Y., & Priyanka. (2013). Financial inclusion in rural areas of District Hisar. CGC Management Review, 2 (2), 22-41.
- There are currently no refbacks.