This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name http://www.indianjournaloffinance.co.in/ (hereinafter referred to as "IJF Website") is owned by Associated Management Consultants Private Limited a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at Y-21, Hauz Khas, Delhi -110016, India (hereinafter referred to as "Associated Management Consultants ").
Use of the IJF Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the IJF Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the IJF Website and shall not transact on or use the IJF Website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on IJF Website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the IJF Website. Associated Management Consultant reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the IJF Website if it is brought to our notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the IJF Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Membership on the IJF Website is free for buyers. In particular, ASSOCIATED MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing products and services offered on the IJF Website. In such an event ASSOCIATED MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees/price for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the service Fee or product (journal/ paper) price shall be posted on the IJF Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the IJF Website. Unless otherwise stated, all prices or fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Associated Management Consultants Private Limited.
Use of the IJF Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of IJF Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) is misleading in any way;
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(l) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(m) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the IJF Website or to profiles, digital papers, account information, , or other areas of the IJF Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(o) interferes with another USER's use of the IJF Website;
(q) harm minors in any way;
(r) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
(s) violates any law for the time being in force;
(t) deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(u) impersonate another person;
(v) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(w) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
• shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
• shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers;
2. You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the ARTHASHASTRA Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the IJF Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the IJF Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the IJF Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the IJF Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the products and services offered on or through the IJF Website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the IJF Website or any network connected to the IJF Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the IJF Website or any network connected to the IJF Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to IJF Website, or any other customer, including any account on the ARTHASHASTRA Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the IJF Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the IJF Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the IJF Website.
5. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the IJF Website or any transaction being conducted on the IJF Website, or with any other person's use of the IJF Website.
6. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the IJF Website or any service offered on or through the IJF Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
8. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
11. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the IJF Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the IJF Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the IJF Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the IJF Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the IJF Website.
12. Associated Management Consultants shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the IJF Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
All the contents of IJF Website are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. Associated Management Consultants hereby excludes any warranty, express or implied, as to the quality, static/dynamic data accuracy for a particular purpose of the IJF Website or any of its contents,. Associated Management Consultants will not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business projects, or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the IJF Website, or any of its contents, or from any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using the IJF Website or any such contents. Associated Management Consultants makes no warranty that the contents of the Site are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties.
Certain links on the Site lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom Associated Management Consultants, has no control. Associated Management Consultants accepts no responsibility or liability for any of the material contained on those servers. Part of the Site may contain advertising by third parties. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with applicable International and National law is exclusively on the advertisers. Associated Management Consultants will not be responsible for any claim, error, omission or inaccuracy in advertising material.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This IJF Website, all the materials and products and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through the IJF web site are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Associated Management Consultants does not warrant that:
• This IJF Website will be constantly available, or available at all;
ASSOCIATED MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the IJF Website; its servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on IJF Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number and/or email id while placing an order on the ARTHASHASTRA Website. By registering Your phone and/or email id with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via email or phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
1. While availing any of the payment method/s available on the IJF Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
1. Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
2. Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or
3. Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
4. Decline of transaction for any other reason/s
2. You have specifically authorized ASSOCIATED MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS or its service providers to collect, process, facilitate and remit payments and / or the Transaction Price electronically to and from other Users in respect of transactions through Payment Facility.
3. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by ASSOCIATED MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions on the IJF Website using the existing authorized banking infrastructure and Credit Card payment gateway networks.
Payment Facility for Buyers:
• You, as a Buyer, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the us to purchase the products and /or services using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank using Payment Facility.
• You, as a Buyer, shall electronically notify Payment Facility using the appropriate IJF Website features immediately upon Delivery or non Delivery within the time period as provided in Policies. Non notification by You of Delivery or non Delivery within the time period specified in the Policies shall be construed as a deemed Delivery in respect of that Transaction.
• You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim using IJF Website features within the stipulated time than this would make You ineligible for a refund.
• You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services
• Refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received.
• For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).
• Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to ASSOCIATED MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS in case of any misuse by Buyer.
• Proof of delivery is a report that we get from the payment gateway provider and/or from Informatics Publishing Limited.
• Refund will be made if the digital edition of paper(s) ordered are not delivered to the BUYER in a period of 20 days. WE may email the product purchased to the BUYER at the registered email id. Refund will not be made if the BUYER does not inform us about non-delivery within 48 hours of making a purchase.
• We shall share the proof of delivery with the BUYER through his/her registered email in case we have this information with us. The BUYER will not be eligible for a refund in this case. We are not responsible if the BUYER can't access his/her registered email account for any reason.
• Orders placed through the IJF Website cannot be cancelled as the BUYER is authorized to access the product upon payment confirmation.
• Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
4. ASSOCIATED MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which ASSOCIATED MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
5. ASSOCIATED MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with ASSOCIATED MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
6. ASSOCIATED MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of ASSOCIATED MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS. As a result of such check if ASSOCIATED MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyer's commitment to pay Transaction Price.
7. ASSOCIATED MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS may delay notifying the payment confirmation to Deliver, if ASSOCIATED MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS deems suspicious or for Buyers conducting high transaction volumes to ensure safety of the Transaction and Transaction Price. In addition, ASSOCIATED MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS may hold Transaction Price and ASSOCIATED MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS may not inform Seller to Dispatch or remit Transaction Price to law enforcement officials (instead of refunding the same to Buyer) at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the Buyer is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
8. The Buyer acknowledges that ASSOCIATED MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond the control of ASSOCIATED MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS.
Compliance with Laws:
9. Buyer shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and ASSOCIATED MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS IJF Website.
Buyer's arrangement with Issuing Bank:
10. All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
11. All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
If ASSOCIATED MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its buyers and are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then ASSOCIATED MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against member may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such buyer and seller and /or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program.
ASSOCIATED MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a user who, files a invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, ASSOCIATED MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such user and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Digital Content: Digital edition of Papers (PDF format)
You will need to be registered with
http://www.indianjournalofeconomicsandresearch.com to purchase the digital edition of any paper.
Explicit Consent: You agree that we shall have no liability to You for PDF file downloaded by You on the IJF Website if You do not agree with its content.
All Sales Final; Downloading and Risk of Loss; Availability of PDF files: All sales of PDF files are final. Returns of PDF files are not permissible on IJF Website. Once You have purchased PDF files, ASSOCIATED MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS encourages You to download it promptly. If You are unable to complete a download, please contact US within 48 hours of payment.
Further ASSOCIATED MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS assumes no liability if the software YOU are using does not support the file format made available by us on the IJF Website or your browser does not support the music download application / software available on the ARTHASHASTRA Website, by whatever name called.
You bear all risk of loss after purchase and for any loss of PDF files You have downloaded, including any loss due to a computer or hard drive crash.
ASSOCIATED MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS at its sole discretion may remove PDF files from the product list without notice.
Your request to download a PDF file is personal to You, and it may not be used, sold, rented, transferred, licensed or otherwise provided to any other User. The license to downloaded tracks includes only those rights explicitly stated herein (typically, the right to read for your own personal use from your personal computer, CD player, digital player, or other personal consumer electronic device), and, for the avoidance of doubt, does not include the right to create a derivative work, to make copies in any form other than for your own personal use, or to use the file in any commercial manner. You shall promptly notify Us in writing upon your discovery of any unauthorized use or infringement.
Download rights: The digital edition of papers which you purchase from the shall be added in your shopping cart from where you can download the PDF files onto your device(/s).
Payment: The Price List for downloadable papers is displayed on the IJF Website represents the full retail price (inclusive of all taxes unless specified otherwise). The price for said downloadable paper is displayed when it is added to the shopping cart on the IJF Website. You shall pay for such downloadable PDF using one of the payment options available on the IJF Website. The Price List mentions the price of each downloadable PDF. We reserve our right to change the prices of the products and services and the availability of the same at our sole discretion.
ASSOCIATED MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS will allow the user to buy PDF files using the following forms of payments.
» Credit Cards
» Internet Banking
» Debit Cards
» any other mode of payment, as may be decided and made available on the IJF Website.
Payment made by credit card or any other mode as mentioned above should be received by us on time. If for any reason we do not receive payment from the credit card issuer or any agent involved in any of the above payment modes, You agree that you shall pay all amounts due upon demand by us.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is owned by ASSOCIATED MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on IJF Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other IJF Website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
Limitation of Liability
We encourage the Buyer to review the listing before making the purchase decision. In case Buyer orders a wrong item, Buyer shall not be entitled to any return/refund.
BUYER needs to raise refund request within 10 days from the date of payment realization in case an amount more than the price of the product purchased has been charged. If it is a genuine request and if WE find that an excess amount has been charged for any reason, the excess amount will be refunded in a period of 20 days from the date the refund request is placed with us.
In the event WE accept the return request raised by the Buyer, the refund shall be credited to the Buyers account.
Disputes via Chargeback
Whenever a chargeback (CB) comes from a payment gateway/bank, following situations may arise:
1. Item not received CB - Buyer hasn't receive the item.
If we find from our information records that there is a delivery proof, CB will not be honored. The proof will be shared with the bank/payment gateway within 10 days of receiving the CB.
2. We will email the PDF bought to the registered email of the BUYER if we find from our information records that there is a proof of delivery for the product(s) bought but the buyer has not been able to download the PDF from the IJF website for any technical issues with the website. The BUYER must contact us before asking for a CB. We will email the PDF(s) bought to the registered email of the BUYER within 5 days of receiving the request from the BUYER. Refund will not be created in this case and CB will not be honored. In case we are not able to email the PDF(s) to the BUYER in the stipulated time period, we will refund the amount charged within10 days of receiving the CB.
3. Unauthorized CB - Buyer hasn't made this particular transaction. Refund will be created if
(i) It is established by the payment gateway and/or the Indian Judicial system that this is the case
and (ii) The charged amount has been credited to our bank account.
Only the amount credited to our account for the transaction concerned will be refunded in case of Unauthorized CB.
Currencies : Payments are accepted in Indian Rupee (₹) or US Dollars (USD) depending on the currency displayed in the shopping cart.
ASSOCIATED MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the IJF Website, which are linked to third party Websites using IJF Website's APIs or otherwise.
Please contact us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries related to copyright infringement) regarding the IJF Website.